The Clean Air Through Energy Efficiency (CATEE) Conference is a premiere educational conference and business exhibition connecting public and private decision makers and thought leaders. Its purpose is to help communities improve decisions that determine the energy and water intensity of the built environment, learn from examples and seek alternative renewable energy sources – and reduce related emissions. CATEE 2017 will be held at the Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center at 7121 Bishop Road, Plano, TX 75024.
The CATEE conference has rotated annually among Texas metropolitan regions, providing a valuable forum to:
- share information on state and local energy efficiency, renewable energy, and sustainability policies;
- raise awareness of the importance of energy efficiency, renewable energy, and sustainability measures for the state’s economic well being;
- develop and pragmatically move toward new policy goals; and
- highlight and celebrate successful policies and practices being implemented to achieve emissions reductions and related environmental and economic benefits.
2017 marks the 14th Annual CATEE Conference, and is hosted by the Energy Systems Laboratory (ESL) of the Texas A&M Engineering Experiment Station (TEES).
The CATEE Conference attracts an eclectic group of local and state leaders, government officials and staff, business owners, design and development professionals, facility managers, utility and energy services resources, industry experts, researchers, policy makers, and clean energy and air quality advocates.
This is the most vibrant conversation available on pathways to a sustainable future for our cities, and we want YOU to join us for this valuable conference!
Learn more about:
- Who Should Attend
- Malcolm Verdict Memorial Poster Contest
- Featured Speakers
- Steering Committee
- About ESL