Clean Air Through Energy Efficiency Awards
Each year, the CATEE Conference recognizes individuals, organizations and companies that have demonstrated outstanding and/or unique contributions to clean air through energy efficiency and/or renewable energy actions or programs. The Gregg Cooke Award is given to an individual who has inspired others through creative and cooperative problem-solving and brought both passion and reason to the pursuit of environmental protection.
Awards may be given in any of the following categories:
- Outstanding Government Organization
- Outstanding Non-profit Organization
- Outstanding Commercial Enterprise
- Outstanding Government Official
- Outstanding Individual
- Gregg Cooke Award for Excellence in Environmental Leadership
The CATEE Awards Committee reserves the right to make modifications in award categories appropriate to recognizing each year’s outstanding achievements; may recognize achievements in any, all or none of the categories; and may designate additional categories for special recognition.
Considerations for nomination should include:
- Nominee has demonstrated outstanding and/or unique contributions to clean air through energy efficiency and/or renewable energy actions or programs.
- Actions taken by nominee could be replicated or serve as catalyst for additional clean air through energy efficiency and/or renewable energy.
- Actions have resulted in quantifiable energy savings or production of renewable energy.
- Actions exemplify one or more of the following:
- Overcoming challenges to meeting goals
- Scope of the work (local, regional, state)
- Contribution to local environmental goals and/or leadership within the nominee’s category
Click here for more information and history of the CATEE Awards.